This website may contain external links to third-party websites. Despite carefully checking the content of our website, we assume no responsibility or liability for the content of external links. The content of linked pages is the sole responsibility of their providers.
The contents of this site and subsequent pages as well as their design are the intellectual property of Alphatopics GmbH or the respective named natural persons and/or legal entities and are subject to copyright protection. Downloading content without the express written consent of the respective author is permitted exclusively for personal, private and non-commercial use. In no event shall Alphatopics GmbH be liable for the accuracy, completeness and/or up-to-dateness of the content provided on our website.
When you visit our website www.alphatopics.de, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to our website’s server. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected and stored without your intervention, as long as it is necessary for the purposes mentioned below:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- date and time of access,
- name and URL of the file accessed,
- website from which the access is made (referrer URL),
- browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The aforementioned data is processed by us for the following purposes:
- to ensure a smooth connection setup of the website,
- to ensure a comfortable use of our website,
- to evaluate system security and stability as well as
- for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 (1)(f) GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the purposes for data collection listed above. In no case do we use the collected data for the purpose of identifying you as an individual.
We, Alphatopics GmbH, require your first name and surname, your company affiliation, information about your request, the services you ordered, the date and time of your order, the contractual text of your order, your postal address, the billing address, if different, the bank information required for the relevant payment method, if applicable with VAT ID / tax number and your email address for contract processing. We store and use this information for the conclusion and performance of the contract. The legal basis for processing is Art. 6 (1)(f) GDPR regarding the data required for the execution of the contract.
If you contact us by sending us an email message or by filling out a form with information about yourself via our website, we can use this information to respond to you and provide you with the information, materials or offers you request
Where we use subcontractors to provide our services, we take appropriate legal precautions and appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of personal data in accordance with the relevant legal requirements. In the broadest sense, abbreviated personal data (first name, last name, position, company, location) of customers/participants is passed on to the other participants/speakers at the respective event in the form of participant lists in the event documents.
Under no circumstances will the data collected be sold or passed on to third parties for other reasons, unless we are legally obliged to do so. The legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 (1)(f) GDPR. The processing of your data is based on your consent, which you have given by filling out the form. Consent given can be revoked at any time. This also applies to consent given before May 25, 2018.
Please note that the revocation only takes effect for the future. Processing that took place before receipt of the revocation is not affected.
The data subject has the possibility to register for an event on the Alphatopics website by providing personal data. Which personal data is transmitted to the data controller in the process is determined by the respective entry form used for registration. The personal data entered by the data subject is collected and stored exclusively for internal use by the data controller and for its own purposes. The data controller may arrange for the data to be passed on to one or more processors, for example a speaker, seminar leader or parcel service provider, who will also use the personal data exclusively for an internal use attributable to the data controller.
For sending our announcements and webinars, we keep a file in which only email addresses are stored. These are always addresses of domains of legal entities that you represent as employees. Information other than these email addresses is not recorded in the database. Unless there is a legal basis for processing otherwise, we will use your email address exclusively for sending announcements. The legal basis for the processing in this respect is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO. You can revoke your consent to the storage of the email address and its use for sending the announcements at any time.
The data controller collects and processes the personal data of applicants for the purpose of handling the application procedure. The processing may also take place electronically. This is the case, in particular, if an applicant sends relevant application documents to the data controller by electronic means, for example by email.
If the data controller concludes an employment contract with an applicant, the transmitted data will be stored for the purpose of processing the employment relationship in compliance with the statutory provisions.
If the data controller does not conclude an employment contract with the applicant, the application documents will be automatically deleted six months after notification of the rejection decision, provided that no other legitimate interests of the data controller conflict with such deletion. Another legitimate interest in this sense is, for example, a duty to provide evidence in proceedings under the General Equal Treatment Act (AGG).
Our websites use so-called cookies in several places. They are used to make our offer more user-friendly, effective and secure. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer and saved by your browser. Our cookies do not contain any of your personal data. Cookies do not cause any damage to your computer and do not contain viruses. The software that sets cookies on our websites is described in the "Statistics" section below. You can disable the acceptance of cookies at any time via your browser. Please note, however, that parts of our web pages may then not be displayed optimally and may not function properly. The data processed by cookies is necessary for the aforementioned purposes to protect our legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR.
As a matter of principle, we do not transmit your personal data to third parties.
We only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent in accordance with Art. 6 (1)(f) GDPR,
- passing it on is necessary in accordance with Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in the non-disclosure of your data,
- in the event that there is a legal obligation for disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (c) GDPR, as well as
- this is legally permissible and necessary according to Art. 6 (1)(b) GDPR for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
You have the right
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned retention period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data if it has not been collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details;
- pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR, to request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us without undue delay;
- pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR, to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR, to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure and we no longer require the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims or you have objected to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR;
- pursuant to Art. 20 GDRP, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another data controller;
- in accordance with Art. 7 (3) GDPR, to revoke your consent once given to us at any time. This has the consequence that we may no longer continue the data processing, which was based on this consent, for the future; and
- to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our company headquarters for this purpose.
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR, provided that there are grounds for doing so that arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying a particular situation. If you wish to exercise your right of revocation or objection, it is sufficient to send an email to: email@example.com.
The connection to our website is established via an SSL (Secure Socket Layer) procedure in conjunction with the highest encryption level supported by your browser.
We also use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.