Your daily activities are increasingly characterised by acting in interdisciplinary teams. For its success it is strong personalities among its own staff rather than consultants that your company needs. We strive to enhance your competence and that of your employees. We see it as our task to support you with the horizontal knowledge transfer in your company with the objective of broadening the shared knowledge. Learning together strengthens the sense of togetherness and enhances communication in every company, thus guaranteeing shared success. Shared success motivates teams and pools the competences of all team members. Quality is not an objective but a process that calls for active, conscious actions and must be strategically elaborated.
Successful inhouse training requires customised concepts. You can use our generic events to take over, individually adapt or completely redesign existing topics. Smaller-sized companies, too, can profit from a customised inhouse seminar because this type of training does not depend on the company size or on the target group. The trainings are held in your own company. The contents of the training can be individually agreed on. The company decides on the composition of the group and the number of participants as well as the contents of the training.
Our inhouse topics
At the moment the following topics are part of our current programme, which is continuously supplemented:
- (Annual) Regulatory Update
- Marketing authorisation procedures in Germany, Austria, Switzerland and Europe
- Drug regulatory affairs for non-regulatory professionals
- Scientific writing for drug substances, medical devices and medicinal products
- Quality dossier for human medicinal products in the EU
- Specifications: finding – setting – justifying – changing – reporting of test results
- Variations and change control
- Herbal medicinal products
- Medical devices containing an ancillary medicinal substance
- Special quality control topics
- Method transfer
- Stability testing
- Dissolution testing
- Genotoxic impurities
- Reference substances
- Quality requirements for investigational medicinal products
- Packaging materials – leachables – extractables
Please do not hesitate to inquire about the topic you require; we will send you a complete list containing possible contents, which you can use to compose your own programme. If further topics are required, please contact us for elaborating a customised training course that meets your requirements.